Free Webinars and More on Hot Topics in Law and Business
Berkeley Boosts is a monthly series of free webinars (with MCLE credit) and articles for legal practitioners and organizational leaders. Berkeley Boosts content is carefully curated by the Berkeley Center for Law and Business and Berkeley Law Executive Education to ensure engaging discussions on subjects that matter.
Expose yourself to different viewpoints, gain insights into emerging technologies, and learn from leading practitioners who share their experience, expertise, successes and failures.
Berkeley Boosts 2019 Webinar Schedule
(exact dates and times to be announced and subject to change)
- January 22, 2019 | 10:00 – 11:00 AM PST | Blockchain Explained with Ian Lee, IDEO CoLab, and Nancy Wojtas, Cooley LLP
- February 26, 2019 | 10:00 – 11:00 AM PST | – The Rise of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) with Mario Mancuso, Kirkland & Ellis (formerly Under Secretary of Commerce for Industry and Security)
- March 20, 2019 | 10:00 – 11:00 AM PST | Wild World of Class Actions with David Singh, Weil
- April 23, 2019 | 10:00 – 11:00 AM PST | #MeToo is Transforming Corporate Governance with Amelia Miazad, Berkeley Law
- May 2019 – Reviewing Trump’s Tax Plan in 2019
- June 2019 – Checking in on GDPR
- July 2019 – Sustainability and Corporate Law
- August 2019 – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the Business World
Attorneys participating in the webinars can earn 1 hour of Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) credit.
Subscribe today for Berkeley Boosts to receive invitations to webinars and other exclusive content!
Berkeley Boosts Articles
Monthly columns from leading academics and practitioners.
Artificial Intelligence Unlocked
By Rose Ors
Check back for other event coverage, interviews and more from Berkeley Law Executive Education Fellow Rose Ors, who also writes regularly for Thomson Reuters.
Coming Soon! The return of the Deal Professor, Steven Davidoff Solomon, who previously wrote a weekly column for the New York Times.