The following policies pertain to Berkeley Law Executive Education courses, programs, conferences, and workshops. To learn about our policies for the Executive Summer Courses, please visit our summer courses policies page.)
Payment of Fees
Executive Education program fees must be paid in full no later than two weeks prior to the start of the program, pending availability.
If a group discount is available for a Berkeley Law Executive Education program, participants from an organization must register at the same time. We will not process reimbursements retroactively.
We accept credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express), wire transfers, or a cashier’s check or money order drawn from a U.S. bank.
Cancellations and Refunds
Executive Education participants may cancel their enrollment in any program that was previously paid for pursuant to the following requirements:
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing at email@example.com.
- Cancellation requests will only be accepted up to two weeks before the program start date.
- For program fees paid via credit card, we will refund the program fee in full, less a $100 cancellation fee.
- For program fees paid by check or money order, we will refund the program fee in full, less a $100 cancellation fee.
- For program fees paid via wire transfer, we will refund the program in full, less a $300 cancellation fee.
- In the case of a no-show or partial participation, no refund will be granted.
Program Date Changes
Berkeley Law Executive Education reserves the right to cancel programs and/or change program dates.
If we will not offer the program at a future date, we will handle the situation in one of the following ways:
- We will refund your paid tuition in full.
- We will work with you to identify another one of our programs that meets your professional development objectives and then apply your previously paid tuition to the replacement program. If the tuition of the replacement program is less than the original program’s tuition, we will reimburse the balance to you in full.
If we reschedule a program and the new date is not convenient for you, we will do one of the following:
- Substitute your participation with that of a qualified colleague at no additional cost.
- Issue you a full tuition refund.
Financial assistance is not available for Berkeley Law Executive Education programs. If, however, you are interested in financing these courses, Sallie Mae provides competitive education loan programs for credit qualified borrowers. For more information and to apply, visit the Sallie Mae website.
UC Berkeley Campus Policies
Although Executive Education participants are not officially enrolled in the University, they are participating in programs at the University and we expect them to assume an obligation to conduct themself in a manner consistent with the University’s function as an educational institution:
- Center for Student Conduct
- UC Berkeley Academic Policies
- Berkeley Law Academic Rules
- UC Berkeley Office for the Prevention of Harassment & Discrimination Policies
In compliance with the Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (Public Law 93-112) and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (Public Law 101-336), University of California policy prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of disability in its programs, services, and activities.
We follow the privacy policies of UC Berkeley School of Law.