High impact programs for executives and practicing attorneys held on campus at UC Berkeley.
May – August, 2021
Now accepting applications
A selection of courses in the areas of business law, technology, international and comparative law, and bar subjects. Enroll in a single class or a package of courses culminating in a certificate. Participants attend classes along with students in the LL.M. professional track and are taught by Berkeley Law faculty.
June 3, 10, 17, and 24, 2021
Registration is now open
A program for mid-career in-house attorneys who want to gain insight into the skills, techniques, and disciplines of the general counsel role, as well as network with other up and coming legal executives.
Fall 2021 | Exact Dates To Be Announced
A program for business leaders, entrepreneurs, and attorneys who want a foundational understanding of artificial intelligence (AI) and its near and long term applications, explore the myths and realities surrounding the technology, and delve into the legal, social and policy implications of AI.
2021 dates to be announced
A four-day course focused on the nuts and bolts of deal-making for investors who want to improve their ability to define, negotiate, and execute early-stage investments.
- VC Unlocked: Deal Camp (February 10-13, 2020)
- Berkeley VC Academy Korea (December 4-6, 2019)
- FinTech Legal Workshop (November 1, 2019)
- Fundamentals of Banking Law (October 30 – November 1, 2019)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Unlocked (September 13-15, 2019)
- VC Academy Zurich (June 27-29, 2019)
- General Counsel Institute West (Berkeley) with PEER 150 (June 12-13, 2019)
- VC Academy Madrid (May 20-22, 2019)
- Conference: The Worldwide #MeToo Movement: Global Resistance to Sexual Harassment and Violence (May 14, 2019)
- VC Unlocked: Deal Camp (February 11-14, 2019)
- Berkeley VC Academy Korea (December 5-7, 2018)
- Berkeley Blockchain Academy Korea (December 3-4, 2018)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Unlocked (November 2-4, 2018)
- Berkeley Law Finance Academy (October 26-28, 2018)
- Fundamentals of Banking Law (October 29-31, 2018)
- FinTech Legal Workshop (October 31, 2018)
- General Counsel Institute with PEER 150 (September 27-28, 2018)
- Venture Capital Deal Camp (August 27-30, 2018)
- Berkeley VC Academy Switzerland (August 23-25, 2018 in Zurich, Switzerland)
- Blockchain Unlocked (August 6-8, 2018)
- Berkeley Law Compliance Academy 2018 (July 23-28, 2018 in Paris, France)
- The Globalization of the #MeToo Movement — Anti-Harassment Executive Academy (May 15, 2018)
- The Future of Financial Fraud (May 2, 2018 in New York City)
- Berkeley VC Academy Spain (March 5-7, 2018 in Madrid, Spain)
- Berkeley VC Academy Korea (December 11-12, 2017 in Seoul, Korea)
- Fundamentals of Banking Law and FinTech (October 10-12, 2017)