Berkeley Law has worked with industry partners, including major law firms, corporations, and nonprofit organizations, to offer custom executive education programs. We also have a diverse roster of academic and industry experts available for speaking engagements and teaching deployments across the globe. Examples include a week-long training for the senior legal team of a major multinational company, a year-long program for leading policymakers in Central Asia, and innovation and venture finance workshops in Asia, South America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Our custom programs can cover a range of topics, such as:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Corporate sustainability
- Cybercrime and laws related to digital evidence
- Data privacy and security
- Digital technologies, digital evidence (including chain of custody, authentication, and admissibility), blockchain and cryptocurrencies, and regulation of advanced technologies (including FinTech and artificial intelligence)
- Finance skills
- Intellectual property
- Negotiation, mediation, and arbitration skills
- Topics in law including an introduction to the U.S. legal system
- Online copyright infringement and the courts
Please contact email@example.com for more information on custom programs and our speakers’ bureau.