- This event has passed.
Sustainable Capitalism and ESG Online
Investors, regulators, employees, and the public are increasingly asking companies to address social and environmental issues. Yet, precisely how to do so remains unclear.
Our course addresses that challenge. Through a combination of focused lectures and case studies, curated readings, and in-depth interviews with over 50 thought leaders, we demonstrate how to incorporate environmental, social, and governance considerations into business and investment strategy.
Register now for our March 2022 course which will feature new lectures, interviews, and resources!
- When & Where: The next course will launch on March 14, 2022. While we will provide a 10-week recommended schedule, participants will have access to the course materials for five months and will have until the end of that period to complete the content. For those seeking the certificate, the course offers roughly 40 hours of mandatory content.
- Who Should Participate: This course approaches ESG from a cross-functional perspective and explores both legal and business risks and opportunities. Past participants include C-suite executives and other professionals from different disciplines including law, investor relations (IR), public affairs and policy, media, and communications.
- Certificate Requirements: Participants who complete all ten modules and five reflections will earn a Certificate in Sustainable Capitalism and ESG from Berkeley Law Executive Education.
- MCLE Credit: This program has been authorized by the California State Bar to offer up to 16 credit hours of MCLE. Attorneys from other states will need to contact their local bar to verify their own certification requirements.
- Tuition (per person):
- $1,500 general tuition
- $1,275 for UC Berkeley Alumni*
- $1,275 partner organization members*
- $1,275 group rate*
- $375 for auditors* (This rate is only available to past program participants who earned a Sustainable Capitalism & ESG Online certificate and want to stay up to date on ESG. Includes access to course materials and live discussion forums only.)
- *For all special rates (i.e. UC Berkeley alumni, partner, group, or auditor), please email email@example.com for instructions to access your tuition category.
- Sallie Mae Financing: If you are interested in financing this course, Sallie Mae provides competitive education loan programs for credit-qualified borrowers. For more information and to apply, visit the Sallie Mae website. If you decide to pursue such financing, please submit your application to Sallie first and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide additional instructions on completing your registration.
- Professional Development Sponsorship: If your employer provides professional development opportunities and funding, we highly recommend asking them to subsidize the cost of tuition for Sustainable Capitalism & ESG Online. This certificate program is an excellent professional development and networking opportunity, and your employer may be willing to cover some, or all, of the costs. You are welcome to customize this template for your purposes.
- Questions: Please email email@example.com
- Registering a Group: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessibility: For disability accommodation requests and information, please contact Danielle Santos at email@example.com. Please attempt to make your service request with as much advance notice as possible.
Register now for our March 2022 course!