- This event has passed.
Licensing and Antitrust
June 3, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 5:45 pm
The US-China trade war sought to address certain perceived problems in the transfer of technology to China, including forced technology transfer and onerous mandatory licensing terms imposed on foreigners. How much has the licensing environment improved for the foreign business community and what additional reforms might be expected? How will China’s developing antitrust regime affect foreign businesses seeking to monetize their IP in China?
- Moderator: Mark Cohen, Berkeley Law
- Hao Yuan, Tsinghua Law School/Berkeley Law
- Stuart Chemtob, Wilson Sonsini
- Deng Fei, Charles River Associates
- David Dutcher, Western Digital
- Robert Merges, Berkeley Law
$50 single session registration fee