- This event has passed.
Berkeley Law and the Judiciary (Day 3)
May 3, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:15 pm
Sunday, May 1 – Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Berkeley Judicial Institute will offer a virtual program for judges featuring some of the many bright lights of the Berkeley faculty.
Program sessions will include:
– Bias in the courts
– Criminal law
– Intellectual property law
- Greater Good Science Center(opens in a new tab)
- Erwin Chemerinsky, How Law Schools can Make a Difference(opens in a new tab)
- Jeremy Fogel, Mindfulness and Judging (opens in a new tab); 2016 version(opens in a new tab)
- Orin Kerr & Michael Dorf, Criticizing the Court: How opinionated should opinions be?(opens in a new tab)
- Andrea Roth, Admissibility of DNA Evidence in Court
- Avani Sood, What’s So Special About General Verdicts? Questioning the Preferred Verdict Format in American Criminal Jury Trials