- This event has passed.
Berkeley Law and the Judiciary (Day 1)
May 1 @ 12:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Sunday, May 1 – Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Berkeley Judicial Institute will offer a virtual program for judges featuring some of the many bright lights of the Berkeley faculty.
Program sessions will include:
– Bias in the courts
– Criminal law
– Intellectual property law
- Greater Good Science Center
- Erwin Chemerinsky, How Law Schools can Make a Difference
- Jeremy Fogel, Mindfulness and Judging ; 2016 version
- Orin Kerr & Michael Dorf, Criticizing the Court: How opinionated should opinions be?
- Andrea Roth, Admissibility of DNA Evidence in Court
- Avani Sood, What’s So Special About General Verdicts? Questioning the Preferred Verdict Format in American Criminal Jury Trials