- This event has passed.
3rd Berkeley-Tsinghua Conference on Transnational IP Litigation (Day 1)
January 21, 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm$75.00
Transnational IP Litigation at a Time of Trade Tension
- What impact have bilateral trade tensions had on private IP dispute settlement between the United States and China?
- What practical strategies should rightsholders consider?
- Hon. Ray Chen, Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Hon. Jeremy Fogel, Exec Director, Berkeley Judicial Institute; former Director, Federal Judicial Center; former District Judge, ND Cal
- Hon. Andrew Guilford, former District Judge, CD Cal
- Hon. Kent Jordan, Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- Hon. Randall Rader, former Chief Judge, Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
This conference will be online.
Day 1: January 21, 2021 4:30 to 6:30 P.M. (PST)
Day 2: January 22, 2021 4:30 to 6:30 P.M. (PST)
Day 3: January 28, 2021 4:30 to 6:30 P.M. (PST)
Day 4: January 29, 2021 4:30 to 6:30 P.M. (PST)
If you require an accommodation for effective communication (ASL interpreting/CART captioning, alternative media formats, etc.) to fully participate in this event, please contact Nathalie Coletta at email@example.com or 510-643-5518 with as much advance notice as possible and at least 7-10 business days in advance of the event.