In this one-hour webinar, Dean Chemerinsky discusses the unusually large number of important cases on the docket, including:
- whether federal employment discrimination laws protect gay, lesbian, and transgender individuals;
- whether President Trump had the legal authority to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program;
- whether a city can prohibit most possession of guns outside the home;
- whether a state must provide aid to religious schools when it provides it to private secular schools; and
- what must be alleged and proven to demonstrate race discrimination in contracting.